What would happen if we literally turned our worship into service?
We do that from time to time. On Service Sunday, we gather for a brief worship service then head out to the community.
- We feed quarters into washers & dryers at local laundromats to help folks with their laundry.
- We help Doty Island Development Council plant flowers in the neighborhoods.
- We make sweet treats for the local Police Department.
- We assemble client packets for Samaritan Counseling Center.
- We made residents very pleased by painting their nails.
Service Sunday 2018 was an exciting time for us as we shared with those in our community; and look forward to doing this again next year.
Nail painting for residents
Doty Island beautification team
Sweet treats for our police department
Clients packets for Samaritan Counseling
Laundry “Change for Change”