Explore & learn about the Christian faith through scripture, activities, crafts, and discussion.
We offer Sunday School opportunities starting at age 3.
- Second Sunday after Labor Day through Mid-May
- 9:00 am – 9:45 am, classes according to age
- Children gather in the Sanctuary for a brief lesson, singing and offering.
- Ages 3 through 5th grade engage Biblical stories through Story Time, Arts & Crafts, Science and Games
- Middle School youth engage in safe conversation about linking real life issues with faith
- A snack is provided after Sunday School and prior to worship.
- Sr. High youth meet at Shellatte’s Coffee Shop, 9:00 – 9:45 am
Going Deep into the Story
We are excited to be using a new and engaging way of doing Sunday School. After an introductory opening and singing, children ages 3 through 5th grade engage one of the Bible stories through story telling and drama, arts and crafts, games and science. Using the material from Spark Activate Faith, the stories explored last year were:
The Good Samaritan
The Prodigal Son
Jesus is Born
Jonah and the Big Fish
What great Bible stories will be exploring this fall? Check back later to find out!
During the program year (September through May) our Sunday School Singers sing during worship.
Our church is: music, smiles, joy, God and love.Kelsey W.