Explore & learn about the Christian faith through scripture, activities, crafts, and discussion.
We offer Sunday School opportunities starting at age 3.
- Second Sunday after Labor Day through Mid-May
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am, following children’s message during worship
- Children join their parents for 15 minutes during worship
- Ages 3-1st grade and 2nd-5th grade engage in Biblical stories through Story Time, Arts/Crafts, Science/Games
- Middle School youth engage in safe conversation about linking real life issues with faith
- Sr. High youth meet at Shellatte’s Coffee Shop, 9:00 – 9:45 am
- Children sing during worship the 1st Sunday of the month
Going Deep into the Story
We are excited to be using a new and engaging way of doing Sunday School. After an introductory opening and singing, children ages 3 through 5th grade engage in one of the Bible stories through story telling and drama, arts and crafts, games and science. Using the material from Spark Activate Faith, the stories explored last year were:
Walking on Water
The Lost Sheep
Holy Week and Palm Sunday
Fruit of the Spirit
We will have new stories planned for the 2019/2020 school year by late summer.
During the program year (September through May) our Sunday School Singers sing during worship.
Our church is: music, smiles, joy, God and love.Kelsey W.